It has been a while since I have put together a list of what makes me happy - probably before the birth of my little monkey. Hopefully, I stick to doing this once a week at least, but we will see. Life has a way of throwing all sorts of distractions and chaos our way.
- My Little One - She was a handful at first, and has taken some time to get used to. But now, I have no idea what I would do without her cute talking and smile to wake me up in the morning. It makes me so happy to see her. She is amazing.
- Breakfast Essentials - Without this powder stuff (and milk) I would probably be dead. It is impossible for me to eat a meal most of the day, so I survive off of these. Doesn’t help it just tastes like chocolate milk.
- Gilmore Girls - Without them, I would not be able to stay awake for midnight/3am feedings. And this show makes me happy. So happy. I hope baby and I are like them someday.
- AnyTrans computer program - This one is HUGE for me right now. My phone (because of baby) is fulllllll of photos and videos. I am constantly trying to create space on my phone so I can take even more, but no matter what the space is always full. And since I have Apple products, I am kinda stuck on their system (which has really started to annoy me). Almost all of my photos are stuck on ICloud (over 10,000 photos), and it is impossible to take them off unless you do it one by one. But this program was able to get those photos for me and free up over half the space on my iPhone. YAY! MORE PICTURES OF BABY!!!! (The important things in life)
- Technology - It amazes me how much technology has improved in my lifetime. It is so easy to access information and learn things. I can study Japanese from multiple websites online, and I can write a blog, watch videos almost anywhere… it’s amazing.
- Blankets - All week, I have been walking around with the blanket. I don’t know about you, but I think that always being warm, especially while covered with a huge, soft blanket - is one of the best feelings ever.
- Baby Swings - I would not have been able to survive Daylight Savings without one.
- FaceTime - I wouldn’t be able to see my husbands face with just a phone call. It is nice that his cute smile is just a phone call away when I (or baby) need it.
- Peppermint Oil - I have a HUGE fear of spiders, and just the other day, I found a HUGE one on my bed. After its death, I have been spraying my room down with peppermint oil water whenever I get the chance (it’s supposed to repel spiders). I have seen NONE so far! *happy dance*
- Costco - They have cheap baby formula, and samples, and yummy pizza, and just lots of cool stuff.
What are some things that made YOU happy this week?